No San Angel at 60 days plus 10? Weird

Lilylogan

Mouseketeer
Trying to make a res for La Hacienda de San Angel at 60 days plus ten on the 10th day. Right at 6am shows nothing available. I can book it for the day before, the week before, even for dinner tonight lol....
I tried some other restaurants for the 60 +10th day just to make sure I wasn't too early- I can get CRT, Chef Mickeys etc for that day but no San Angel all day......
I called Disney Dining right at 7 am and the CM could not figure it out either.
Any thoughts? Just keep refreshing?

Trying to make a res for La Hacienda de San Angel at 60 days plus ten on the 10th day. Right at 6am shows nothing available. I can book it for the day before, the week before, even for dinner tonight lol....
I tried some other restaurants for the 60 +10th day just to make sure I wasn't too early- I can get CRT, Chef Mickeys etc for that day but no San Angel all day......
I called Disney Dining right at 7 am and the CM could not figure it out either.
Any thoughts? Just keep refreshing?
Restaurants sometimes load in late. I've had 60+10s that didn't show up until midday. I could tell it was the whole restaurant because nothing popped at any time, even if I changed the party size.

Give it a few hours and check again.

I had the same issue this morning! Couldn’t believe THAT was one of the ones I had issues with. Couldn’t get any dinner slots for this on my Epcot day. Did you have any luck?

very weird, in my experience, that is one of the very few restaurants in Epcot that always have reservations available. Coral reef is the same

We're experiencing the same thing but with Boma. We want it for breakfast on November 29th but there is absolutely nothing after the 23rd. I can get tomorrow, next Saturday, and every single other day I have checked between now and November 23rd and there is availability but nothing from the 24th and after. And our ADR day was last Sunday, so it's been almost a week now.

So weird. WDW seems determined to make the 60+ ADR advantage for Disney Resort Guests unusable. 🤬

MDE is still allowing people to "stack" reservations, correct? Without blocking similar times, they are allowing people to stack and hold multiple reservations 10 days before some people even get to make their reservation for arrival day. They need to put the block back on that doesn't allow for 2+ reservations to overlap.

MDE is still allowing people to "stack" reservations, correct? Without blocking similar times, they are allowing people to stack and hold multiple reservations 10 days before some people even get to make their reservation for arrival day. They need to put the block back on that doesn't allow for 2+ reservations to overlap.

It wouldn’t let me stack. I had to cancel one before I made a new ADR.

I believe people are doing this by having a bunch of dummy profiles. If your 60+10 is open, you can schedule an ADR and change the lead to other friends and family, even if they aren't in their own reservation window. Then, you're still able to search for ADRs at the same time, rinse, and repeat. These people can keep just themselves on a cheap, extended reservation and then make ADRs for every random profile in their account all at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter