No Rope Drop - Epcot - At 7am Frozen or Remy LL first?

DLRExpert

and WDWExpert?
I am finding that getting the Frozen LL at 7am first , is better than booking the Remy LL.
On busy days both sell out before the 2 hours after park opening window, but I find that it is easier to get a Remy LL by refresh than it is for Frozen.

My reason this happens is due to attraction capacity. Similar to Jungle Cruise vs Peter Pan at the Magic Kingdom.
Your thoughts?

I just looked at the Lightning Lane Availability Map at thrill-data.com for the past month for both Frozen and Remy, and they look equally bleak to me (especially during the past 10 days).

Actually prior to October 3, it looks to me like Frozen had more availability after 10:30 than Remy did.

It really depends on when you go. We got in the regular line for Remy in the middle of the day and waited only 20 minutes on our most recent trip.

Is the Mexico boat ride open at the early time as Frozen next door?

Is the Mexico boat ride open at the early time as Frozen next door?

No, it is not open for the early half-hour.

One trip we did Frozen during the early half-hour (8:30), and right at 9:00 we were walking through Mexico when they opened up. So we went in and were the first (and only ones) to do the boat ride. Only time we have ever been first in line for something at opening!

Then on the next trip, we though it had worked so well that we tried it again, but while the Mexico pavilion opened at 9:00, they didn't have the ride running yet. We hung around hoping it would start, but gave up at 9:15 and went on our way.

Depends on where you enter. We stay in Boardwalk resorts so we enter via the Gateway and rope drop Remy / book LL for Frozen. If I was coming in thru future world I would reverse that.

Remy LL usually runs our before Frozen. We were there in a lower crowd time (late August) and were able to stack both for an evening. I doubt that would be possible in a higher crowd season.

Depends on what your priority is, and the specific situation. So it is hard to say actually. For instance, if you get one early enough, you do have the opportunity to grab one for the other. If you have to wait until 10:30am, then it is hard.

Last week, I learned the hard way to use two phones if you are trying to buy an ILL for Guardians and grab a LL for Remy's. At 7:05 am, I ended up with a 7:15 pm time for Remy's. Frozen lasted a bit longer...but they were long gone by 11 am. Of course, the question then becomes: which one would you prefer to stand in line for...or which one would you rather skip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter