• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

no reservations

byanks7

Goldtimer
I was only able to get 1 dinner reservation for our October 5 night stay. We will be at POP. Any suggestions where a family of 6 can eat a decently priced meal?

For what reason were you only able to get one? Do you have a filter set intentionally or unintentionally? I just found lots of options, not sure your details other than 6 people for dinner in October.

Well currently you can only book through Oct. 6 (60 day booking window). When are you going in Oct?

Dave

I wasn't able to get dinner reservations in either the magic kingdom, or Hollywood studios. The 1 I got was in disney springs.

A general comment, if you are looking for Reservations?

Expand beyond the Disney Web Site. MANY locations at DS, and the Swan/Dolphin, list on "Open Table". DS, and Swan/Dolphin are on the WDW Bus Routes. Especially NOW? The WDW Website may very well be an inferior reservation system.

I assume your stay is prior to October 6th? You cannot make reservations at Disney parks and resorts after that date yet. Everything that will appear will be at DS.

If you are looking in the parks, make sure you are looking for a time before park closing. For example, MK closes at 7, so dinner is only a few hours through 6:55pm. And there are only a few TS restaurants open at MK and DHS and with distancing there may not be that many reservations.

I didn't have any trouble reserving Skippers Canteen at MK during our trip. It's the best food at MK, although the menu is a bit limited now.

Here is what is open:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/dine/

Last edited:
I wasn't able to get dinner reservations in either the magic kingdom, or Hollywood studios. The 1 I got was in disney springs.
Did you try any of the Polynesian, Contemporary, Grand, or Wilderness Lodge restaurants for your OK day? How about the Epcot-area properties, including the Swan/Dolphin, for the DHS day? What about Riviera or CBR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter