No princess fast passes?

JediBonas

DIS Veteran
Today is my 60+10 day and I can't get ANY fastpasses for Cinderella or Rapunzel our entire stay (8 days). Anyone else having an issue. I can't even get a fastpass for ONE on our eighth day. What is going on??

Many other reports of the same thing. Rumor is they are either phasing out FP there or holding off to commit on who will be there (adding perhaps Elena or Moana).

Thanks. Just got off the phone with a CM and he said his system is showing that all the fastpasses are gone for our dates. That just doesn't make any sense to me.

Thanks. Just got off the phone with a CM and he said his system is showing that all the fastpasses are gone for our dates. That just doesn't make any sense to me.

They aren't. Others have been reporting the same thing.

Aside from fixing a few technical things and just seeing what's on their computer, phone CM's don't know much. Those passes aren't gone, they just haven't been put up for grabs or their doing away with the FP's like they did for Anna and Elsa

FP+ for princesses are either gone or on hiatus I kind of think it's because instead of Cinderella + 1 and Rapunzel + 1 it will be two various princesses on each side that rotate daily/weekly

I read somewhere (I think a fb group) that from November 21st on the fast passes weren't available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter