• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No preshows? Thoughts?

nicknamy1996

Disney Junkie...
Am I correct that there are pretty much no preshows right now? First off, is that correct?

And a follow up. Do you think that they should consider leaving the preshows going, buy maybe on a loop. We're going in September with some people who have never been. I'm disappointed that they won't get the "story" for some of the rides. I KNOW! First world problems! :)

But (in rides where there is space) why not allow the preshow... but keep the doors open. For example Tower of Terror... rope it off down the middle. If you want to pass through go to the right, if you want to hang out for a bit go to the left (limit of people in the room of course).

I imagine it's hard enough to figure out enough space for distancing. If you're taking folks that have never been and they want to see the preshows, look for some decent quality youtube videos. I know it's not the same, but you can watch them beforehand or even have them queued up and just step aside and watch before you get in line or while you wait.

I imagine it's hard enough to figure out enough space for distancing. If you're taking folks that have never been and they want to see the preshows, look for some decent quality youtube videos. I know it's not the same, but you can watch them beforehand or even have them queued up and just step aside and watch before you get in line or while you wait.

Great idea to see the preshow and pass time while in line! THANKS!

Am I correct that there are pretty much no preshows right now? First off, is that correct?

And a follow up. Do you think that they should consider leaving the preshows going, buy maybe on a loop. We're going in September with some people who have never been. I'm disappointed that they won't get the "story" for some of the rides. I KNOW! First world problems! :)

But (in rides where there is space) why not allow the preshow... but keep the doors open. For example Tower of Terror... rope it off down the middle. If you want to pass through go to the right, if you want to hang out for a bit go to the left (limit of people in the room of course).
No, you want people moving at all times with social distancing. Shows create logjams, which is what you are trying to avoid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter