No passport appointments needed for Sept 17th.

truck1

Growing older but not up.
I got this in an email and it applies for any US citizens only, in regards to passports.sorry if its short notice.:

PCLS E-government Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Passport Day in the USA"

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 08:38 AM PDT

On Saturday, September 17, the Department of State will host its third annual “Passport Day in the USA.” U.S. citizens throughout the country may apply for a passport book or passport card at all regional passport agencies and participating passport application acceptance facilities, including post offices and clerks of court.

For this day only, U.S. citizens may apply directly at passport agencies without making an appointment. Both routine and expedited processing service may be requested. To reduce wait times on September 17, customers are encouraged to complete applications online at www.travel.state.gov, print the completed forms, and bring them to the passport agencies and acceptance facilities.

Florida Passport Day Locations
Information about passport requirements
National Passport Information Center toll-free at 1-877-487-2778
or TDD/TTY at 1-888-874-7793.

Thanks so much for posting! We had been putting off doing this for DD for our November cruise because it was such a PITA to make an appointment for both DH and I to be present.

I saw your post last night, went to our state passport agency this AM, and got the whole thing done in less than an hour. Many, many thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter