No parades in September?

sparkle022

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm new to DISboards but a 25+ year disney-vacationer. I rarely ever make a trip itinerary, other than necessary ADRs and park reservations, as we visit multiple times each year and prefer to go with the flow while on site. However, my in-laws are joining us for their first (and possibly only) Disney vacation next month, and I'm wanting to make sure I have a game plan for them to hit the important attractions. While researching the WDW website, I noticed that there are currently no parades scheduled for the month of September. It's been years since we've stopped to watch a parade, so it is completely possible that I didn't notice there were none going on when we visited last fall. But, I was hoping my in-laws could see at least one parade during a MK afternoon, to give them the full WDW experience.

All that to say - Is this a normal thing that parades only take place during the summer and holidays? Or is the website calendar not updated yet?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter