No Official Show Today - 11/02/21

Teleclashter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey everyone,

Spread the word. There will be no show today from Pete's house. Unfortunately, he is having power outages that won't be resolved in time for the show. I'm still toying around with the idea of a stream today, but no promises as of right now. See you next week!

Craig

Thanks for the heads up. Kind of works out well since I have meetings all afternoon. See the crew next week.

Thanx for the heads up - Hope it gets rectified soon, and doesn't cause the rest of you too much extra work and stress. Appreciate all you always do!

Thanx, Craig. Haven't watched yet, but I'm sure it'll be good and I appreciate the posting of "something".

ETA: In the middle of watching this, and I have to say a big "thank you", @Teleclashter - this is SO enjoyable! Like a walk down memory lane, and I have to ask if ALL of you that are still on the show drink Julie's magic "never age" elixir you look GREAT! And it's wonderful seeing Dustin, and Shaun (I miss his adorable dimples). Such an unexpected pleasure, watching this, is giving me a much-needed smile! :) And I had to chuckle at Pete's reaction to the mention of The Wave. 😉

Last edited:
Is there a show today or is is everyone off for Thanksgiving week?

ETA: never mind! I see there will be a show today. Can’t wait!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter