No more WP option?

Is it possible to just buy a 1 day admission to the water parks instead of doing the park hopper option?

Is disneyquest still an option to use it on, along with the water parks, mini golf and espn?

Is disneyquest still an option to use it on, along with the water parks, mini golf and espn?

Yes, for as long as DQ remains open. It may not be advertised or say so anywhere, but as far as I know the WPF&M options will still allow you into DQ. DQ will permanently close later this year though (can't recall the exact date).

Yes, for as long as DQ remains open. It may not be advertised or say so anywhere, but as far as I know the WPF&M options will still allow you into DQ. DQ will permanently close later this year though (can't recall the exact date).
Oh wow, I hadn't heard that. Does anyone have an idea of when, we will be there in August and hoped to go?

:sad1: was there a reason its closing, just not popular?

Yup.
Disney Quest was designed to be a nationwide chain of video game (etc.) venues.
That idea (along with the couple that actually opened) fizzled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter