***NO more weAkends thread*** W/E 11-30

wiskband

I can't wait till tomorrow....why? because I get b
HI all and happy thanksgiving.......
I am hoping you all do good today.
I am sure not too many will have a chance to get on line today or maybe even this weAkend but I will post anyway.
Besides today (thanksgiving) we have the rest of the weAkend to try and be strong.

I myself have no plans for friday saturday or sunday, which is challenging for me because no plans means not my regular good diet routine.
Today I am weighin-in at 170 which is a criual weight BECAUSE.....
after I am done with this thread I can go claim my next clippie (the 25 pound one).
This comes at a good time because 25 pounds is another milestone and I will be sure to be careful.
My plan today is to eat my thanksgiving dinner, and have only one piece of dessert.........would you believe my family left me in charge of buying dessert? At first I thought O NO! but it turned out to be a good thing. Ill tell ya why.....
I chose the things I dont like.
choc. mocha cake! apple pie! cannoles! Italian cookies! and cheese cake, which I do like cheese cake and that will be my one piece.
Anyway besides that friday I will be back on my good choices. and After I am done claiming my clip I am off to do WATP 3 miles. good luck all!
POST if you need help or just want to share.
have a good one.
renee :crazy:

Hi Renee,
Good job on picking only one dessert that you like. That way you won't be tempted.

My WeAKend looks something like this:

Today- I didn't wake up until 10am today, so I missed breakfast. I got hungry around 12pm so, I had 6 oz of shrimp for 3 points. That was really filling. We plan on having Thanksgiving dinner at 3pm today. (It should have been 1pm, but somehow the stove turned itself off and we lost a little cooking time).
I have saved some Flex points for today's meal, so I will go over my 22 target.
Turkey 6oz - 6 points
stuffing 1 cup -4 points
Green Bean Casserole 6 points
Mashed Potatoes 2 points
Candied Sweet Potatoes 8 points
Roll - 3 points

Pumpkin Pie 4 points (not eating crust - with crust 9 points)

This leaves me with 32 points for the day (10 of my flex points being used). I shouldn't be too hungry later in the evening, so I will just watch what I eat. I have 19.5 flex points left, but I want to save some for the rest of the week.

Friday- Yikes, we have a regional championship game to cheer in Newark NJ so I have no idea where we will be eating after the game. The last game we ate at Old Country buffet, which at least has salads. Last year we ate a chinese buffet which was not low fat by any means. So I will just do the best I can with the situation and have a half of a Kashi- bar for breakfast and eat the other half around noon when I get hungry. The game is at 11am, so we will be eating late in the afternoon. Again I will have to have something light for dinner later in the evening.

Not sure what we will be doing on Sat or Sunday, I know we are going to the movies. If I use too many of my flex points on Thanksgiving or Friday, I will really have to watch what I eat.

Good luck to everyone this weekend. We can do it!

Melanie

Yesterday I ate everything and didn't even worry about it. Today I am getting back on the wagon with my Protein Power. Actually my DH just brought me a Cinnamon Bun (leftover from yesterday) and I said - nope - I'm gonna make some eggs for me.

Plan for today

B: Eggs, Ham and Cheese - 2carbs
L: Left over Turkey with a salad
D: Not sure yet. I need to do some grocery shopping this weekend so maybe I'll go pick something up.

It will be hard to stick with this because there is so much carb loaded food in the house right now. Including stuffing and real mashed potatoes. Yum. And especially since you get to have everything you've been denying yourself and now you have a taste for it again. Flavored coffee is my downfall. I'm going to weigh myself to see how much damage was done yesterday.

~Amanda

Hi septbride2002,

Recently I purchased a box of BIGELOW French Vanilla tea. I sweetened it with Splenda to taste. I really like it.::yes::

Maybe this will help with your desire for flavored coffee. The tea is very dark and has a strong vanilla flavor or as the box states
"A distinctive taste in TEA with a rich and robust vanilla flavor.":teeth:

ADisneyMom

Thanks Disney Mom - I'll have to try that.

Well I wish I could say that I did okay today - but that would be flat out fibbing. Breakfast was good eggs, ham, cheese. But lunch was turkey, stuffing, and gravy. A glass of Egg nog for a treat. Then dinner was beer battered fish and chips at a local resturant.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Checked the scales and I went down half a pound - I am also on my period and it seems really bad this month (very heavy) and I wonder if I was retaining a lot of water and therefore am losing the water but also eating way off program. I guess we will have to wait and see.

~Amanda

HI all saturday night now.
So i did well on TG. just like I said just the one dessert and my aunt was trying to make me take some home I said nope and pawned it off on to everyone else.
Yester day (friday) I did not exercise and I ate white castle........OMG! big mistake!
I went black friday shopping! YES!!!!! i am one of those nuts out at 4 in the morning shopping (IT WAS FUN). so i didnt eat any breakfast or lunch cause I shopped through the breakfast hours and slept through lunch so when dinner came around we were out and I said what the hell havent had white castle in like 2 years.......like i said big mistake I got so sick and threw it all up a few hours later.
Today started out very good did my tape drank my water but then we had friends over who insisted on buying pizza so i ate! two slices. anyway tomorrow I am back on track agian so far the scale says the same thing. hopefully monday it will as well. talk to you all monday.

HI all....monday now......I did pretty go this weAkend.... did not gain anything I was weighed in at the gym and in the past month lost 6 pounds and 6 more inches and get this! 7% body fat!
she was amazed and did it twice!
So cool beans huh.
Anyway next weAkend I will headed to FL and on the 14 going to disney.
I am hoping this will not sabotage my goal!
The tough part is the drive....... it takes so long and we stop all the time to eat. I am gonna have to really be strong and make good choices.
The walking in the parks will be good exercise and while I am staying at relatives I will be sure to find the nearest curves.
anyway Ill talk about this when the time comes. hope to see some of you at the chat tonight.
thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter