No more pork at BOG :(

MooseBucks

Living the Dream
I must be living under a rock but my favorite entree at BOG lunch is no more. Had the chicken which wasn’t bad but wasn’t as spectacular as the pork. I’m glad I won’t feel the need to get this reservation at our next visit.

This makes me so sad! My family loved the pork. Its the whole reason I made us lunch reservations for September. What a bummer!

I loved the pork last year. I think I will probably get the Croque Monsieur and my girlfriend is so excited about the Cannellini Bean Cassoulet. My 11 year old son, not sure what he will get but it will be his first time at BOG.

We were bummed out about the pork too, but it's good to hear that the chicken was decent at least. I think the lack of pork and the price increases sort of makes me want to visit once for the experience, instead of our typical 2-3x reservations per trip. I noticed they added a few salads to the menu - or I just haven't been paying attn.

We let go of our reservation on that. It’s okay someone else will enjoy it. We are doing Story Book at Artist Point. Very excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter