No more PJ...

I agree with the mix and match thing. I am only having 3 girls and I am letting them each pick their own dress from the Alfred Angelo collection - as long as it is in claret. I like the look of different dresses and this way as they all have different body types and different styles - hopefully they can each get something they are comfortable in.

Linda

I also vote for Truffle. As for the shawl, I say go for it! At my sisters wedding (Caryndisneydiva) we tied the shawls in the back so that we didn't have to worry about holding on to them. They looked cute.
Oh, and I found that the Latte color made me look totally washed out (I have olive skin) so you may want to keep that in mind

I like the truffle color better than latte. The dresses are really pretty. I like the idea of letting your girls choose a shawl or jacket. Very cute.

Jennifer,
I'm joining the truffle bandwagon. I love the richness of the color. I wish I could use it for my VR but it doesn't work with the red.

I really like the style of the dress you've chosen. It should flatter several bodytypes.:goodvibes

I vote for the truffle color with the shawl. I also like the idea of the different color sash. Sorry but I still agree with your FMIL and I would put your sisters in the champagne color dress. I love the dress and I agree with whoever said it's great for all body types. I really love the colors you are using too.

THE DRESS IS GORGEOUS!
I VOTE FOR TRUFFLE !I HAD TO WEAR LATTE IN A RECENT WEDDING AND WE WERE ALL VERY WASHED OUT AND THE COLOR WAS VERY DRAB. ITS AN EVENING WEDDING GO DRAMATIC!! I HAD MY RECEPTION AT ISOLA WITH ILLUMINATIONS YOU WILL LOVE IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND THE PICTS ON THE BRIDGE W/ FIREWORKS IN BACKGROUND CAME OUT AWESOME!
WHO IS YOUR PLANNER?
LOVING ALL YOUR IDEAS, AND PLANNING CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!:surfweb:

I have meri, she is great

Love all you ideas, the wedding is going to be great

I saw a pic on theknot.com that I absolutely loved:
candlesinaisles.jpg

Since my ceremony is at 7:30pm I want to incorporate more candles than anything in both our ceremony & reception. I like candles more than i do flowers. I would love to somehow have candles like the one in the above pic down the aisle. I don't know how we can do this - I'll have to ask at my PS if it's possible. I don't want anyone burning themselves or burning down the WP!!:eek:

I know Catherine's wedding is the day after mine so I know she would be upset with me!:scared:

:lmao: Jennifer that made me crack up!! I love the candle idea! Especially for a night time ceremony - I think it would look beautiful!

Love the candle idea, would be beautiful in the eve! If you dont want to have all the candles what about those gel/glow light things other people have used?? (I think Firefly used them at her ceremony)I'm sure they could make any color/size you'd want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter