No more interviews?

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
My friend's son said he was accepted to the college program. When I asked her about his interview, she said that he didn't have one. Is this accurate? He is autistic and I don't want him to be taken advantage of a program posing to be the DCP. Thanks!

I have been hearing that in some situations they are only doing web based interviews for the DCP - basically a survey with a bunch of questions. Did he complete something like that?
They are so desperate for employees that they are forgoing phone interviews.

They don't have phone interviews for the most part any more- just the Web Based Interview where they answer a questionnaire. They do still have phone interviews for certain roles like lifeguard. My DD is currently at the DCP as a lifeguard and I am happy to answer any questions.

Please be aware the program, while fun, is actually a lot of hard work. DCP students are given between 30-60 hours of work a week and most of that is up to location (meaning the CP has no say and is assigned overtime they can't turn down). That being said my DD loves her program and is thinking of extending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter