No more Illuminations?

StaceyA

<font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=
I don't know if this should be on the rumor board but.....
A friend of mine that works for the New York City Disney Store told me that Illuminations is set to close in about 4 to 6 weeks.

Has anyone heard anything about this?

I have not heard this but am hoping that it is NOT true!!! Illuminations is one of my husbands favorite parts of our trips! He would be heart broken!

Eagerly awaiting anyone else's news on this!!

Stacey,
Who did dhe hear that from? I hope it's not true! Or maybe they are just changing it.

Well, it's on the schedule for March. I think it's a rumor. I also don't think the stores and Disney World are exactly connected. They don't even sell the same things in the Disney Stores as they do at the stores in Disney World. I don't know why they would tell Disney store employees something of this magnitude first.

My friend had emailed me it, but she was wrong....Im sorry....she was talking about a store called Illuminations.....who knew??
LOL
If a moderator would like to get rid of this thread they can, so I don't cause any more confusion!!!

Sorry!!!
I should have looked more into it before I Posted!!

Well thank God it's not Illuminations - BUT I love Illuminations the candle store! :( I hope they aren't all closing! The Pomegranite candles are the best smell ever!

Originally posted by CAP56
NOT TRUE.....JUST A DISNEY RUMOR

Not even a disney rumor! LOL
I miss understood, she also works at the Illuminations store and when she emailed me and said Illuminations was closing, I automatically thought Disney cause that is just how my brain works!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter