• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No More Disney Club discount at National after December 2003!

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
Disney Club is closing up shop as of December 2003 and you will not be able to renew after December 12, 2002. I just read this on the Theme park board and elsewhere...

This news makes it even more clear that National will not be getting my business much longer. Their rates have been consistantly higher than other rental companies unless you can take your DC and coupon discounts...

I might have to go with Dollar once this discount isn't available anymore as their rates have been the best by far.

What do you all think?

Lowest rates from an in-terminal company gets my business. If rates are more than I want to pay, I book a towncar and use Disney transportation. We've done both and unless we need to do something off site, going without a car is not a problem!

In reality, National has always given me outstanding service. And currently, even pricing without using the DC codes, they are quoting cheaper than some other companies - although everyone's quotes seem really high right now. I'll wait and see what happens. Maybe DVC will actually step in with some car rental discounts when DC expires. (It never hurts to dream a little).

I checked rates last week, the Emerald Club contract code (5007125) gave the same discount as the old Disney Club code. The new Disney Club code was higher than EC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter