No More Bottomless Mimosas at The Wave

belle2008

Mouseketeer
I was looking forward to the bottomless mimosas on our upcoming trip. However, I just checked the menu and saw they upped the price a little ($18) and changed them to "Refillable Mimosa" with a limit of 2 refills per person (for a total of 3). Three is still a decent amount for that price but I'm still a little disappointed. Luckily my family likes the food and this wasn't the only reason we were going.

:jumping1: And they thought this was a good idea? Drinkers like to drink..bottomless mimosas surely helped those people. I imagine they saw some undesirable results and re-thought the offering. That was fast.

It is, imho, irresponsible to offer unlimited
Yes personal responsibility plays a part, but why offer bottomless. At some point someone is going to overdo it and need to be shut off. That won't got over well

A better option rather than bottomless would be 2nd or 3rd at a lower cost (maybe half price)

I've been known to pound a few drinks but NEVER have I removed my trousers. :snooty:

But you are a grandfather. Hard to accomplish that if your trousers were always on. ;)

The AYCD deal at Spirit of Aloha netted me three beers. It was literally impossible to get a fourth out of the server, and I would guess that it would be the same thing at Hoop Dee Do or the Wave.

I could totally drink more than three mimosas, but I don't think I'd want to & then go try to do Magic Kingdom! I've never seen bottomless drinks that you could share & I've never been to the Wave, but maybe the restaurant is set up in a way that you could "get away" with sharing without the CMs catching you? That would definitely cause problems. I'm doing the Parisian Breakfast F&W event which claims to have bottomless mimosas, I'll be curious to see if they truly are or if they stop us at three.

They serve bottomless Mimosas at the California Grill brunch and I did take advantage of those on my birthday...but I think since you are pacing yourself with the meal anyway and eating a fair amount in between, it's not quite as scandalous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter