• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No more antenna toppers

auntread

DIS Veteran
Not sure where to post this...mods please move if necessary...we just bought a new car and it has one of those fat antennas, so.... no more antenna toppers for us!!! and we have about 30 of them!! Now i have noticed that most new cars have these new type of antennas, so any suggestions on what to do with them? we do want to display them, so any crafty ideas?

thanx,
AuntRead

I know how you feel. When we bought our car it has no visible antenna. I just set my topper in the living room as decoration.

Yeah, I hate those new antennas. I did make the hole on one of mine larger and I lost the topper. Not sure if I made the hole too big and it flew off - or maybe it flew off because of really bad weather.

We should complain to the car manuf.:lmao:

Linda

I had read somewhere that someone bought some dowels from a craft store and put them in a vase - super cute idea! I think I might have to buy some when we head to the World in a couple of months!!:goodvibes

My DH made me this display - it sits on top of a shelf we have - just wood with dowels in it & we stained it to match the shelf. Lots of fun. I rotate the toppers depending on the seasons. (The rest are on the shelf in a clear Mickey jar - could be time to cut back!)

(sorry the picture is huge - I'm new at uploading and tried to re-size it four times then gave up!!)

TopperDisplay.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter