No MK ADR's for 1/8?

stichingfordisney

Earning My Ears
60 day window opened this morning. Having a split stay so took a chance and called hotline if they could bypass the separate reservations to book the whole 8 nights.

Approved and bypassed. First reservation was for Be Our Guest for 1/8 and nothing. CM tried multiple times during the call and tried other MK restaurants for 1/8 and nothing.

Thought I'd call again tomorrow morning and try. It's the only reservation I couldn't get!

Have ADR's not been released yet? Something to do with the marathon?

60 day window opened this morning. Having a split stay so took a chance and called hotline if they could bypass the separate reservations to book the whole 8 nights.

Approved and bypassed. First reservation was for Be Our Guest for 1/8 and nothing. CM tried multiple times during the call and tried other MK restaurants for 1/8 and nothing.

Thought I'd call again tomorrow morning and try. It's the only reservation I couldn't get!

Have ADR's not been released yet? Something to do with the marathon?
If you can eat late, you can try searching for 9 pm. Sometimes ‘Dinner’ doesn’t go beyond that until IT adjusts it.

I am trying to get a lunch on 1/15 at AK and the only thing I see is Rainforest Cafe. Seems odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter