No FP+ for Festival of Fantasy early Dec?

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
I got online right at my 60 day window, and I was unable to get a FastPass+ for either December 4 or 7. While I realize that they could've already been booked up, I find that pretty unlikely. I could've gotten Anna & Elsa or 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, and those are much more popular. Any idea what's going on? I keep checking back, but no luck so far.

I have never had luck seeing them available at 60 days in advanced. There is also a lot less FP+ available for them because it only happens once a day.

I've read that FPs for fireworks and parades don't become available until closer to your trip. I can't be sure of the exact amount of days, but keep checking!

My dates are similar to yours and I only managed to get one on the 60 day mark for the very end of a 12 day trip. There are limted FP+ numbers which doesn't help. Keep checking for a cancellation :)

Happened to me as well for the 4th of December, but I found two after a week of trying. So yes, my guess is they do open up at the 60 day window, but most are taken by people who's vacation start earlier than yours. They don't give out that many fastpasses for the parade though, so I suppose that's a great factor as to why it might be more difficult at least than the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

FLchick415 said:
I've read that FPs for fireworks and parades don't become available until closer to your trip. I can't be sure of the exact amount of days, but keep checking!

The parades and fireworks used to open up for FP+ reservations closer to the date, but now those reservations open up with everything else at 60 days out.

It also could be because of the parade taping schedule. The taping takes place December 5-7 with some preliminary taping on the 4th. These days could be blocked out because the taping does set back the timing of the 3:00 parade.

Last December, CDCT ran at 5:00 on the Friday taping day rather than at 3:00. This year, December 7th is the make-up day, in case of weather issues, in the taping schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter