• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Fireworks next summer?

Hang on now Di, Steve insulted me, hence the flowers. I didn't insult him. Did I ?
If I did, sorry Steve :worship: :rotfl2:

Dee8197 said:
Hang on now Di, Steve insulted me, hence the flowers. I didn't insult him. Did I ?
If I did, sorry Steve :worship: :rotfl2:
Oh, I'm sorry Dee- I'm not very bright, you see!!
Right then, come on Steve, hurl a few insults in my direction closely followed by flowers!!!!!!!!

diberry said:
Oh, I'm sorry Dee- I'm not very bright, you see!!
Right then, come on Steve, hurl a few insults in my direction closely followed by flowers!!!!!!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Reid

Ok, the "official" word is that the Fantillusion Parade and Wishes will take it in turns during the week, then both at the weekends.
Basically, Disneyland Park itself was getting around 45,000 "first-clicks" a day in August, but only 8000 people were in the park for the nights entertainment. And a large percentage were annual passport holders, who according to surverys would have visited the park anyway and stay off-site. 97% of Disney's attendance comes from NON-annual passport holders!

Basically, the longer and more reasons people have to stay in the parks, the more they spend at Disney and not elsewhere. It's not a case of getting people to spend more, it's where they spend it.
Plus, it encourages day trippers to buy a 2 day pass instead.

You can say what you like about bad press, but everything I have seen in the mainstream press has been good. And it's that what encourages the majority of people to come.

No Christmas Village in the Disney Village????
Think again, 9th Dec till 8th Jan.
It's got a sponsor (air france) plus the stalls all pay rent.
Silly not to have it.

dlrpmart said:
No Christmas Village in the Disney Village????
Think again, 9th Dec till 8th Jan.
It's got a sponsor (air france) plus the stalls all pay rent.
Silly not to have it.

I so hope this true - seems I get told a different story every week!

We will be moving next year so I need to buy lots of nik bkas for the new place and the Christmas Market is perfect for that, and keeping warm thanks to all the food being sold and the lights from the stalls and the people!

My plan is to go November 06 - having saved for my new PC :badpc: I've now got to save the cost of going to DLP. :rolleyes1 So I am really hoping that the christmas festivities - particularly Fantillusion - will be on then. :bounce:

dlpSteve said:
We will be moving next year so I need to buy lots of nik bkas for the new place and the Christmas Market is perfect for that!

I've got to ask - what on earth is a nik bkas??? I thought it might be a spelling mistake but I can't imagine what else it could be. Sorry to be a dimwit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter