No Fantasmic Dining Packages Past October 26

Sunclytie

Mouseketeer
I just called Disney to book a Fantasmic Dining Package for my trip (it's 60 days away today), and the CM told me there are no packages available past October 26. He didn't know when they'd be able to start booking for dates later than that.
Has anyone else encountered this? I wonder when the new dates will be loaded into the system?

They seem to be late adding reservations and packages this fall. So it will randomly come up just check everyday

It looks like they've loaded dates through 11/2 this morning. I wouldn't be surprised if there was another delay/gap in loading information after 11/2 as they transition to the Holiday season schedule.

As of right now Blue Bayou is only showing lunch times for the Fantasmic package on 11/2. River Belle Terrace has both lunch and dinner times on 11/2.

They seem to be late adding reservations and packages this fall. So it will randomly come up just check everyday
It looks like they've loaded dates through 11/2 this morning. I wouldn't be surprised if there was another delay/gap in loading information after 11/2 as they transition to the Holiday season schedule.
As of right now Blue Bayou is only showing lunch times for the Fantasmic package on 11/2. River Belle Terrace has both lunch and dinner times on 11/2.

Has something similar happen for my trip this past August but it was for WOC. You could get a dinner package but it took them a bit to load the lunch packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter