No email confirmation received

Trojan

Earning My Ears
I made a reservation last night but did not receive a confirmation email and the reservation is not showing up in “My Reservations”. has anyone experienced this? I attempted to call guest services today but estimated wait time is 500+ minutes. I did not write down the confirmation number.

I made a reservation last night but did not receive a confirmation email and the reservation is not showing up in “My Reservations”. has anyone experienced this? I attempted to call guest services today but estimated wait time is 500+ minutes. I did not write down the confirmation number.
Did you write down the confirmation #? I think you need to add it for it to show up in "My Reservations"

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/my-disney-cruise/my-reservations/claim/cruise/

Yeah. I would be taking screen shots of everything you do on the DCL website until they straighten it out.

My two reservations are NOT showing up also. I emailed DCL and am awaiting a response. I also called and they had a 639 minute wait. 😂😂

I made our cruise reservation on Thursday and they said their system is still behind and I should recieve our email confirmation in a few days. But I took note of the reservation number and it's listed on my DCL app. :flower1:

I am in the same sort of situation. I placed a hold on a sailing this morning and received the confirmation message below, but no email and does not show in my reservations. I have until the 15th to place the deposit, so I hope it’s sorted out soon! Also the sailing is not on DCLs website anymore.

Attachments

• A324DD0B-58E9-49BC-B662-C5B76F47FD1F.jpeg
    A324DD0B-58E9-49BC-B662-C5B76F47FD1F.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 17

I made a reservation on the 10th and received my email on the 13th. But the reservation did show up on my account right away. Not sure it was due to being PIF (last minute ressie for 30 days out, so we had to PIF). I'm sure your confirmation email is on its way... but I was definitely stressing while waiting, wondering if it actually went through. Good luck!

I called dcl yesterday to switch cruises and was on hold for over 6 hrs. When my new reservation was confirmed I told the agent that I didn't get an emailed confirmation. She told me that confirmation email might take up to a week to receive. Because I had written the cruise reservation number I was able to see it on my disney account.

Anybody get a confirmation yet?

Thankfully I wrote my confirmation number down. I don’t normally do that for Disney, I trust them far too much. But I’ve started keeping my cruise information in my phone so that I can pick better rooms against old rooms once they become available.
On Thursday I also had an hour call disconnected where I never talked to anyone. Then 5 hour call where I was able to give most of my information, which was disconnected and she called me back to complete the reservation. That was stressful! I looked today and my reservation comes up on the app.
So it’s been a week today.

I paid off the first leg of our B2B including insurance. The next day, an insurance confirmation for that cruise was sent to my daughters email, who has nothing to do with this cruise. Her son is accompanying us, but not her. She forwarded it to me, but WHY would they send to her email???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter