NO e-mail notifications..

I'm glad I'm not alone. I was beginning to think maybe I did something or hit something I shouldn't have. I sure hope it gets fixed soon. I miss my e-mails from The Diz Boards.

Pollito916 said:
I feel like I'm in withdrawal, not receiving any e-mail notifications for so long! What if I miss even one post to a subscribed thread?!? ;)

:rotfl: I feel the same way - I need my DIS mail!!!

I just got this e-mail notification, so maybe they fixed it. That will sure make me happy. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not me, still not getting any,,, HELP ( im not shouting just going crazy with out my emails)

They may take a little time to start coming through OR your ISP may not like the new address and be blocking them. They are going out. I'll keep an eye on it

I'm getting all of mine now. Thank you so much for fixing it. I was feeling pretty lost without them.

It seems that I'm only getting notifications to the threads I've subscribed to yesterday, or in the past day or so. Hmmm...I'll try unsubscribing and resubscribing to a few and see what happens.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I am soo excited - boy what a relief. I can't believe how addicting this board has truly become. It is just sooooo nice to receive, read and stay updated to threads we have replied to without searching for them.

:cheer2: :cheer2:
:banana: :banana:

I thank you guys again soooo much. Can you tell I am excited. :teeth:

Hurray-My mail box is full again. I feel so popular. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter