NO e-mail notifications..

senecabeach

Have a Disney Day !!!
WebmasterAlex, Caskbill, CarolMN..

Good Morning!

I believe I read on Wednesday that there are new enhancements being added to the DIS.
Thanks for making it more user friendly! :dance3:

My problem:

In the last 24 hrs., I have NOT received any 'new' e-mails stating that there are 'new' posts in the threads that I have a subscription.
I did verify my subscriptions in the user CP and thats OK. :)

MOST unusual :confused3

I don't think that this has ever happened in the 3 yrs. of my subscription... that a day goes by...with nothing new to view.

ALSO ... When replying to any post, I will do a preview, then hit "submit" and recently get a "This page cannot be displayed" message and need to submit it again. HELP??

Thank You for your attention in this matter!!

Happy Holidays!! :wave:

Me too!

When ever I send a PM, or edit a reply (do to formatting or typos), I get a blank page with a Left Angle Bracket '<'. I need to hit back on I.E. 6, and resubmit or hit save again.

TIA,

-Tony

Same here. NO email notifications anymore...

pinnie

I have also posted on the tech board. I have also deleted cookies. No email notifications here. This is 2/3 days now. How long does it take for webmasters to read threads - not complaining guys ;) - love and appreciate all that you do - just curious if you guys are aware of the problem.

As I said on the tech board - we are addicted and need our daily dose. :sad2:

Yep....

Its still happening...and...I need to re-send twice too !!!! :sad2: :sad2:

Think the mods are out X-mas shopping??? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The email notifications were so annoying that i finally just click on UserCP (upper left hand corner) of the DIS discussion boards and up comes all your subscribed threads that have any new posts. This keeps your mailbox free of all the emails!

senecabeach said:
WebmasterAlex, Caskbill, CarolMN..

Good Morning!

I believe I read on Wednesday that there are new enhancements being added to the DIS.
Thanks for making it more user friendly! :dance3:

My problem:

In the last 24 hrs., I have NOT received any 'new' e-mails stating that there are 'new' posts in the threads that I have a subscription.
I did verify my subscriptions in the user CP and thats OK. :)

MOST unusual :confused3

I don't think that this has ever happened in the 3 yrs. of my subscription... that a day goes by...with nothing new to view.

ALSO ... When replying to any post, I will do a preview, then hit "submit" and recently get a "This page cannot be displayed" message and need to submit it again. HELP??

Thank You for your attention in this matter!!

Happy Holidays!! :wave:

Me, too! This has been happening for at least the last two days. :confused3

greenban said:
Me too!

When ever I send a PM, or edit a reply (do to formatting or typos), I get a blank page with a Left Angle Bracket '<'. I need to hit back on I.E. 6, and resubmit or hit save again.
-Tony

Me too. And I'm also not receiving em notifications.

Any help is appreciated!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Add me to the list. :sad: I need my notifications! PLEASE!

I feel like I'm in withdrawal, not receiving any e-mail notifications for so long! What if I miss even one post to a subscribed thread?!? ;)

Just so I can feel like part of the crowd, I'll post that I, too, have not gotten any email notificiations since Weds. It's a pain keeping up with threads without them. I hope it'll be fixed soon.

I think there is a problem email wide. I am not getting my notifications, but I'm not getting emails on any of my other "regular" email accounts either. I think something is up with the Internet. Maybe it is overloaded with Christmas shoppers. :confused3

You need to ask a webmaster. The mods (speaking for myself) don't know any more about it than you do. Hopefully a webmaster will be along to answer your concerns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter