No discounted MagicBands?

pixieprincess925

I can't get to Disney soon enough!
I just went into my plans to buy a new MagicBand+ (or at least look at designs) and the page is just showing me the retail, full price ones. Did hotel stays stop getting discounted MagicBands? Did I miss something?

I am getting the ability. I went through the Walt Disney world website to access my magic bands.

I just went into my plans to buy a new MagicBand+ (or at least look at designs) and the page is just showing me the retail, full price ones. Did hotel stays stop getting discounted MagicBands? Did I miss something?
I just checked. We did not order ours yet, but the prices are discounted. Call them; there is a way they can add them back. If one family member ordered theirs however, and others did not, you lose the ability to add to that order.

You need to make sure your reservations are already added to your plans.

The reservations are added - perhaps I need to delete cookies first or something.
Thanks for the confirmations!

Try refreshing the page once or twice. The page usually doesn't pop up the order option for me initially but does conveniently show a link to purchase that takes you to the shopDisney website. That is not the discounted ones connected to having a room reservation. The page directs you to refresh if you're not seeing the ones connected to a reservation so it's got to be a pretty well known issue to Disney IT.

We bought ours in park and got a 20% DVC discount rather than ahead of time (we weren't going to buy but my son lost his regular band on Rock N Rollercoaster and that was all we could buy and of course then others got jealous....)

My thoughts exactly. Disney shop has WAY better selection. However, I can’t bring myself to pay 44.00 full price for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter