No DHS Reservations

amscherm

"All your dreams can come true if you have the cou
Should I be concerned that there are no reservations available for April 7th at DHS? How packed is this park going to be!?! Think anything will open up?

Keep trying, dining is limited in DHS. Have you looked at the theme park reservations to see if it's close to full yet? It is the week after Easter and some schools are on break.

Keep trying, dining is limited in DHS. Have you looked at the theme park reservations to see if it's close to full yet? It is the week after Easter and some schools are on break.
How can you tell if it is close to full?

Op, I'm going for a few days the week before Easter. Last week there were no HS availability for 2 of my 4 days. Then suddenly it opened up and everything was available. It's back to being full 2 days again but it's been changing. Just keep looking. I'm a bit worried myself.

Should I be concerned that there are no reservations available for April 7th at DHS? How packed is this park going to be!?! Think anything will open up?

I Haven't been able to find anything except Mama Melrose and periodically Brown Derby for the week I am going (March 22-26). I am hoping as I get closer people start dropping multiple reservations and I can snag one, you're not alone in the hunt.

This happened to us on our November trip at DHS and crowds were great, it was very specifically a DHS issue. Running into it again for our April trip, hoping we can find something last minute - in November we ended up getting ubereats/grubhub delivered at our resort instead of eating at DHS

Agree with MamaJessie, we were at DHS , 3 days in early December and couldn’t get a sit down restaurant . We ended up getting sandwiches from Woody’s toy box one day. Left the park another evening and ate at the Swan and Dolphin. The 3rd night ended up with quick service at our resort.

As others have said, it's right after Easter and Spring break for a fair amount of schools. I'd expect it to be extremely crowded. There are dates I actively avoid going to DW and this is one of them.

Keep looking on a regular basis. Chances are a lot of people have multiple reservations and will cancel the extras as that date gets closer

We went over Presidents’ Day weekend. DHS was at capacity everyday. We had no ADRs but I was able to get them 1-2 days in advance of us going. They really do open up during that timeframe. People have multiple reservations and then start dropping them as they finalize their plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter