No Creativeity! Need HELP!

Molly K

Grants Mom
DH and I are taking our son in Sept. 2007. (Finally got him to settle on a month!!!!!!) Any how after finding this shirt stuff I was thinking - please tell me if I am carzy - that maybe I can make a different shirt for every park for my son and maybe even me and the husband. I am honestly thinking of the money issue. I thought that maybe if I had shirts already we won't want o purchase one when we get there. (We can spend the money on other things!) Plus I would like to have something unique from what you would find in the stores. So here it is- My name is Molly, Husband is Chris and Son is Grant. I am up for any suggestions on what to do and how to make them. (Best transfer paper and such.) I am very excited about this and with all the talent I have seen with the many people who have shown all their work. This will be our FIRST FAMILY trip to Disney so I am EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! If you can't tell!
Thanks so much to all of you who spend your time infront of the computer putting together your creations and sharing them with people like me. Seeing all those images just gets me more excited to go on my trip next year.

I'm not sure what specifically you are asking. I suggest that you first read the Disign Tips thread. After that you can check out individual Design Galleries. Some galleries are listed on this board in general and others are specifically mentioned in the Design Tips thread. Once you find a design that you like you can PM the designer for a copy of the design. Some designers will personalize the design for you. Once you get your design saved on your computer you will have to choose the type and color of the shirts you want to use and also the type of transfer paper you need to purchase. I hope that this gets you started.

Good luck and Have fun
Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter