No churros on Disneyland property?

You have to bake them to warm them up, but they are already fully cooked. S&F sells two sizes. The smaller size already has the cinnamon sugar so they are easy to heat and eat. The larger size are bare, and it comes with a pouch of cinnamon sugar that you have to roll them in after cooking, like they do at the parks. I buy the smaller ones.
Do you know what the brand is?

Edit: found it. Tio pepe for those interested.

Last edited:
Yep, you bake them in the oven and then roll them in the cinnamon and sugar (included). You can do as few or as many at a time as you want. They are seriously SO GOOD! Paying less than 50 cents per churro at home is really gonna make me pause at the $5 price tag at Disney in future 😆
Sounds fabulous. Are these churros exclusive to Smart And Final or can you buy them at any other grocery stores? Because I have a Smart And Final but it's on the other end of my town. Would Lucky have these churros too? Because it sounds like a wonderful weekend snack

Churros are GONE at Costco as well. No longer on their food stand signage either l. Was told by employee that supply chain no longer available. Our “churro fix” is Broken :(

Sounds fabulous. Are these churros exclusive to Smart And Final or can you buy them at any other grocery stores? Because I have a Smart And Final but it's on the other end of my town. Would Lucky have these churros too? Because it sounds like a wonderful weekend snack

They are not exclusive to S&F, but that store consistently has them so they must be a preferred supplier.

I'm at DL second week of September. Super hoping for a churro/pretzel/dole whip shortage. Maybe it will help with crowds.
luckily in CA, there are small businesses that make their versions of dole whip (pineapple fro yo/sorbet). yelp will help you find them. I know in SF, there's a shop that has dole whip (haven't tried) but the best (almost exact tasting ones to DL) I came across is Menchies.
i used to eat tio pepe's churros when i was kid, the other day I contemplated getting a box from smart & final too but it was too many for me to consume so opted not to...what was i thinking?!

luckily in CA, there are small businesses that make their versions of dole whip (pineapple fro yo/sorbet). yelp will help you find them. I know in SF, there's a shop that has dole whip (haven't tried) but the best (almost exact tasting ones to DL) I came across is Menchies.
i used to eat tio pepe's churros when i was kid, the other day I contemplated getting a box from smart & final too but it was too many for me to consume so opted not to...what was i thinking?!
Great to know, but I was actually kidding, I'm just hoping for lower crowds in September!

I got the waffle churro sundae at GCH Craftsman Bar last night and it had churros in it and I felt like I hit the jackpot! 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter