NO CAPES! A Nov. 2014 TR ~ 12/31: Departure Day - TR Complete

The holidays and January have been pretty nuts for me, so I'm just now catching up on your final posts! I absolutely loved all the pics of AoA! I'm booked there for next year, but going to try to upgrade to a moderate once the military rates are released over the summer. But if that does work out for me, I'm going to be SUPER happy with sticking with AoA. It's so pretty! :cutie:

"I inked myself!" I cracked up laughing. Thank you for that. :lmao:

I love love LOVE that AoA bag you bought with Ariel on the back! That's totally something I would have purchased. Very nice choice! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read the next TR! :goodvibes

The holidays and January have been pretty nuts for me, so I'm just now catching up on your final posts! I absolutely loved all the pics of AoA! I'm booked there for next year, but going to try to upgrade to a moderate once the military rates are released over the summer. But if that does work out for me, I'm going to be SUPER happy with sticking with AoA. It's so pretty! :cutie:
I was actually looking at a moderate for our next trip ... I think the mods are not for us (we love the over the top theming), but I think AOA is really amazing, and if you have to stay at a value, AOA is the best choice!

"I inked myself!" I cracked up laughing. Thank you for that. :lmao:
Walking through the Nemo section is basically one long movie quote for me ... I love that movie.

I love love LOVE that AoA bag you bought with Ariel on the back! That's totally something I would have purchased. Very nice choice! :thumbsup2

Thank you! It was really cute and I'm glad I got it. Even my father liked noticed it and commented on it!

Can't wait to read the next TR! :goodvibes

Really enjoyed your trip report - I'm not a big picture taker, so I appreciate your photos, even if blurry - I'm sure that I have matching pictures. Heading over to your Princess PTR and hoping for good news for 2015 for you.

Thanks for stopping by and reading! We love taking pictures ... even if they don't come out well. I believe this trip had over 700 pictures ... my February trip (the princess one) had 900+ pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter