No Cape May Cafe ADRs?

aaron911

Earning My Ears
I've tried getting a Cape May ADR twice this week at the 60+10 day mark. Continuously refreshing from 2:58am - 3:00am (Pacific Time) like I've done for all the other ADRs this week. I've noticed the error messages indicating "it isn't open for booking yet" and "there aren't any available slots" are clearly differentiated. The moment 3:00am ticks over I would see the "it isn't open for booking yet" message change to showing available ADRs. I was able to snag Space 220, CRT, BOG, Ohana & SciFi without breaking a sweat after 3:00am. One morning I woke up about 30 minutes later and still was able to find everything without hassle. But... each time I've tried for Cape May there has been nothing. The error message switches to "there aren't any available slots" at 3:00am. And that is trying different group sizes (2-5) at varying times across the entire day. It's hard to believe that Cape May ADRs were exhausted in seconds at the 60+10 day mark. Any ideas on whether this might be the case?

Just tried and was able to grab a table in mid Feb no problem for 2 people.
Same here (3 people). I've heard that (a) deleting cookies, etc helps, (b) using a different browser (and/or incognito mode) helps, and/or (c) using your phone and the MDE app helps.

It has to be some kind of issue with them releasing those dates yet for CM. Heck, the OP actually got the really tough ADRs with that list including S220 and others! CM is not what I would consider an extremely difficult dining ADR to get. I'll buy your dinner if they're actually booked 65-70 days in advance!! We have seen the occasional situation where a specific restaurant wasn't loaded properly - I'd check back often and monitor. And I really doubt you need to get up at 2:58AM to do it. Good luck.

It has to be some kind of issue with them releasing those dates yet for CM. Heck, the OP actually got the really tough ADRs with that list including S220 and others! CM is not what I would consider an extremely difficult dining ADR to get. I'll buy your dinner if they're actually booked 65-70 days in advance!! We have seen the occasional situation where a specific restaurant wasn't loaded properly - I'd check back often and monitor. And I really doubt you need to get up at 2:58AM to do it. Good luck.
Makes sense. Feb 14 is the last day I can get ADRs for CM (up until that day, I can get anything I want in terms of size 1-5 and with lots of options for times). It's a hard stop starting on 2/15 (app and website)

Thanks for the insights folks. I'll keep checking and report back if anything changes!

Thank your lucky stars? There are so many better places in EPCOT to eat? We tried before the update, and after, and were still underwhelmed. YMMV.

We don't have an Epcot ticket for the specific days we are looking and are staying at Beach Club. Do you have a recommendation?

We don't have an Epcot ticket for the specific days we are looking and are staying at Beach Club. Do you have a recommendation?
What are you looking for? Quick service food? Nicer dining? There are several restaurants at BC/YC (CapeMay, Ale&Compass, SteakHouse), there are several nice restaurants at Swan&Dolphin to check out. We really enjoy BlueZoo.

I’m having the same exact issue. My split stay at Disney is 2/18 to 3/1. I had my final 60 day window today for 2/25- 3/1. Tried for 2/28 Cape May dinner….nothing available. Yet I was able to get Artist Point dinner 2/28 and Space 220 was available, didn’t need it though.

So it can’t be that everyone is rushing to get Cape May. I love Cape May, but it’s not what I would consider “have to have ADR”. Curious to know what the issue is.

I’m having the same exact issue. My split stay at Disney is 2/18 to 3/1. I had my final 60 day window today for 2/25- 3/1. Tried for 2/28 Cape May dinner….nothing available. Yet I was able to get Artist Point dinner 2/28 and Space 220 was available, didn’t need it though.

So it can’t be that everyone is rushing to get Cape May. I love Cape May, but it’s not what I would consider “have to have ADR”. Curious to know what the issue is.
60 days prior to 2/25 is tomorrow, 12/27, so I’m surprised you were able to book anything. Consider yourself pixie dusted!

60 days prior to 2/25 is tomorrow, 12/27, so I’m surprised you were able to book anything. Consider yourself pixie dusted!
Correction it’s 2/24.
First leg of our trip was until 2/24 and I booked that whole day already. So when 2/24-3/1 opened up I started booking for 2/25.
Sorry for confusion. 😬

Correction it’s 2/24.
First leg of our trip was until 2/24 and I booked that whole day already. So when 2/24-3/1 opened up I started booking for 2/25.
Sorry for confusion. 😬
Ah, well, IMO, unless you’re booking for breakfast, you’re off the hook. Cape May dinner was a huge disappointment. We loved it as the buffet but ate there in July and it was the worst table service meal we’ve had on Disney property. We were crushed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter