No booking past end of Jan 2020?

tnolan

DIS Veteran
I was trying to check room rates for next May, and the webpage would not let me go past end of Jan 2020, which is only 8 and a half months. Can anyone tell me if this is happening to them?

Yeah they are behind on updating rates, probably due to galaxy’s edge. You can call and get room rates further out but you can’t get package rates for anything past Dec. 31 though.

I was trying to check room rates for next May, and the webpage would not let me go past end of Jan 2020, which is only 8 and a half months. Can anyone tell me if this is happening to them?

You won't be able to book online past December 31, 2019 until they release rack rates for next year. Usually June-July time frame.

Yeah they are behind on updating rates, probably due to galaxy’s edge. You can call and get room rates further out but you can’t get package rates for anything past Dec. 31 though.
Nothing to do with Galaxy's Edge. It's the same every year. In fact, I'm surprised th OP can book January online!

Typically, until the 2020 packages (and so, room rates) are released, booking for next year is
  • Room only
  • Via telephone only
  • Quoted at the highest (holiday) 2019 rates

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter