No availability at Disney's Vero Beach Resort!?

grandflofan

Earning My Ears
I know that Disney's Vero Beach Resort is a Disney Vacation Club Property but like any other DVC resort, it can be rented out to non-DVC members subject to availability. However, when I go on the website and try to book a room (for any date) it comes up as no availability. Does anyone know what is up and if this is normal? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

When are you trying to book? If summer time, you probably can't book it yet. If within the next few months, maybe. Plus summer is pretty popular.

The same thing happens when trying to book at the Hilton Head Resort as well - I had booked Hilton Head many times over the years on-line without an issue but it seems that when Disney added a new booking algorithm to their web-site a few years ago - it has been almost impossible for me to find any open rooms for any date at Hilton head - no matter the date, number of days or number of people... The difficulty literally happened overnight :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter