No availabilities last week of March?

tgbanks3

Mouseketeer
None, whatsoever? Not one single room on property is open from March 27-April 1? I knew the crowds have been crazy but this seems absurd.

Nothing from mid March until beginning of April on grounds- no. Been booked solid with all the spring breaks, band trips and cheer competitions going on there. Then you have all of the European packages that are selling like hotcakes and it’s no wonder they are packed full with hardly any discounts/rooms around that time.

You can try calling and asking, they can see inventory that doesn't show on the website, but most likely everything is booked.

I see POR and FW Cabins available, but you have to remove the discount first.

It looks like March is going to be crazy busy.

I see POR and FW Cabins available, but you have to remove the discount first.

It looks like March is going to be crazy busy.
I was going to say this too. It automatically looks for rooms only with the $500 for 5 night discount. If you remove that discount from your search, you will see more rooms at rack rates.

Edit to say: I just searched and all I found was a campsite for $159 and a Fort Wilderness cabin for $521! Yikes!

I think it may be your dates that are the problem. When I search 3/26-3/30, I see almost every resort (except DVC villas) with something still available. Could you do a split stay?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter