• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No ADR breakfast in MK May 3

Tenkawa

A Model of a Modern Major General
At 60+2 I can't find any ADR for breakfast in MK for May 3 for 2, 4, or 5 people. (I need 5).

I wanted crystal palace brunch, but there is entirely nothing for breakfast at any of the restaurants for ADRs. what the heck.

Try searching for something for 6 people. The ADR system can sometimes be strange with odd numbered parties.

I also could not find any in MK for May 7th. In addition to stating “no times available “ it keeps saying “this experience does not start until March 23rd”. (I’ve been trying to get either Crystal Palace or CRT for 4 people). I think it is a glitch in their system because other dates have availability.

Yes but you need 5, so it's worth it to try 6.
The ADR system can be very weird that way. You are far less likely to find something for 2, so I wasn't saying to split your party into 2 people and 4 people, but rather to try 6 together even if 5 is what you need. There still might be nothing but as you continue to search, it's accessing a different pool of availability.

I agree something odd is going on. My ADR day was today. I've been watching availability for the days leading up to today and Crystal Palace didn't appear to be an issue for breakfast. Tried this morning for 60+6 and no breakfast times available for party of 2, 3, or 4. Also tried for 60+1 and nothing available. Then checked for every morning of our trip and nothing was available for breakfast. But Cinderella's Royal Table has tons of times available on every single day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter