No ADR availability for MK on 10/1?

Kymie

Mouseketeer
I have just tried to get any sort of ADR in MK or surrounding hotels for October 1st and everything is saying no availability - I was online and trying from 5.45am EST, and exactly at 6am when it opened up. Everything was booked. Do you think that's right? I know resort guests most likely have managed to book in advance due to their stays, but everything booked out?

Nope, nothing in MK for a couple days. Yesterday there were a couple at the Grand Floridian and Poly, but those got grabbed up as options. Many of us are using reservation reminder services to try to find something (and that's going to be some steep competition too). At this point, I'm probably going to pack some food as the QS lines are going to be sick.
Keep an eye out for Breakfast opening back up at MK, I do think that will happen prior to the 50th.

I have just tried to get any sort of ADR in MK or surrounding hotels for October 1st and everything is saying no availability - I was online and trying from 5.45am EST, and exactly at 6am when it opened up. Everything was booked. Do you think that's right? I know resort guests most likely have managed to book in advance due to their stays, but everything booked out?

I'm not surprised, I'm guessing that MK will be a madhouse on 10/1, and I lot of people who were coming in the week before have already made dining reservations.

Also try clicking on the restaurant even if it shows no times available and accessing the system that way.

I was up really early yesterday morning (3:40 since I'm in the Mountain Time Zone) since I have an onsite reservation beginning 9/30. Nothing at all available at MK for that day when I tried yesterday. Like everyone else, I've got all kinds of reservation reminders set up.

Thanks all for the replies. I will just keep checking every day just in case!

My last day is Sept 30 - a 10 day stay - and I can't book anything in MK the entire week before Oct 1.

Crap :( I got up a day early for my reservations for the 2nd half of my trip.

I check in on September 28 (Tuesday) and there were several ADRs available when I looked at 60 plus length of stay, including Tony’s, Be Our Guest, Crystal Palace, NAV Co., and Liberty Tree. Some were only available at odd times, but there was availability.

But by the next day (I.e. Wednesday check in) they were all gone.

What about Disney Springs? We were able to snag a reservation at Raglan Road using opentable.com directly from Raglan Road's website when the Disney site was showing no availability.

There are plenty of places outside of MK available. I've been trying since Saturday for a 10/1 ADR for MK. I thought about trying to get a reservation at one of the monorail hotel restaurants but I think getting back in MK that day if you leave could be a problem.So glad Columbia Harbor House will be open then!

There are plenty of places outside of MK available. I've been trying since Saturday for a 10/1 ADR for MK. I thought about trying to get a reservation at one of the monorail hotel restaurants but I think getting back in MK that day if you leave could be a problem.So glad Columbia Harbor House will be open then!
Hopping isn't guaranteed. I think they would make reservation holders a top priority group for park closures due to occupancy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter