NL Flight Costs?

disney2003

Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in!
Just wondering if there are any NL Diser's out there that fly to FL during late April early May. Any idea on how much I can expect to pay for a flight. Cost with Air Canada as of today is $1100, give or take! Any hope of a seat sale?

tia
rhonda

hi im a nl diser to from stj dont know if i can helpor not because i booked by aeroplanpts.however some of my friends looked at it by going to to and the canjet or target or whatever airline charter you can get from to.by waiting for seat sale to toronto and then a charter they were able to get it down to 750.00 each but can see your problem with the service we get from air cacada now they should re name it air canada minus newfoundland hope yuu can find something daveb

Thanks for the info and the option. never thought of that one before. We ended up booking through our points on AC. Next time I go though I'll be sure to book at least a year in advance. We had to adjust our dates quite a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter