Nixon Presidential Library

It is a pretty neat little museum. His original Sears catalog style house/cabin that he grew up in is there and there is a neat Nixon-era helicopter. They are both outside. I really enjoy the history exhibits and artifacts and the 70s memorabilia is also fun to look at. The gardens are nice too. If you like history and find Nixon interesting (which as a president he is just fascinating), you should really enjoy visiting.

I could spend hours there! Oh wait, I have :) I also live nearby.

I am also excited to visit again in April!

My cousin had his wedding reception there (yes, I also thought “that’s really a thing?”). Because it was after hours most of the museum was closed off but we had access to one of the side hallways that had a few exhibits and the outside grounds. It was a really neat place. I definitely want to go check it out when it’s open.

My cousin had his wedding reception there (yes, I also thought “that’s really a thing?”). Because it was after hours most of the museum was closed off but we had access to one of the side hallways that had a few exhibits and the outside grounds. It was a really neat place. I definitely want to go check it out when it’s open.

Yeah I didn't know either, but it's a popular wedding reception spot. It keeps sporadically popping up on my facebook feed when friends/acquaintances get married.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter