• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nighttime entertainment first week of October?

myadventurebook

Mouseketeer
Hi all! My husband and I are (most likely) taking our first trip to DLR the first week of October. I'm a little confused by the nighttime entertainment line-up (or, lack thereof). I have seen multiple hearsay accounts claiming that WOC will play every night (other that OBB nights of course), but that doesn't seem to be the case. We noticed Fantasmic is also only on weekends, which is fine... but the one Sunday we will potentially be there has no showtimes available. I'm very frustrated with this, as this will likely be our only time visiting DLR and it's a huge bummer to not have any nighttime entertainment at all. The biggest kick in the pants is that we live about 15 minutes from WDW, and our favorite show is Fantasmic. To not have it at home (at the moment anyway) OR DLR is the biggest bummer.

So, here's my question: Is there any way the show schedule will be changed? The calendar is posted through October 7 right now, and weekday WOC shows seem to be posted right up until we arrive. We will be at DLR either Sunday October 2/Monday October 3-Wednesday October 5. What is the chance of any updates to the schedule where WOC will at least be available (and maybe even a Fantasmic showing if we are lucky)? Or, is the entertainment schedule set in stone the minute it's posted?

We will likely still head to the parks either way, but I was planning to do a third half day on the day we arrive just to see the nighttime entertainment, and I don't want to add a third ticket day if there is no chance of any entertainment happening.

Thanks for any help all!! :love:

I think this is just a case of they haven't updated the online calendar yet. Folks have been able to book dessert parties for the first weeknights and weekend in October and fantasmic packages for the weekends.

I think this is just a case of they haven't updated the online calendar yet. Folks have been able to book dessert parties for the first weeknights and weekend in October and fantasmic packages for the weekends.
Thank you! This is exactly what I was hoping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter