Nightmare before christmas fans!!

SweetSammyStar

Disney Freak
Hi everyone! I am a HUGE fan of Nightmare Before Christmas. In this thread you can talk about anything Nightmare Before Christmas!!

I absolutely love Zero! I have pins with him and even a pair of Zero ears. It is his head and ears coming off a headband! ^^ :laughing:

I've only seen it once since we don't own it, but I LOVED it when I watched it. I got a couple of pins with Jack on them on our last trip. I was gonna look at the little stand they have outside of HM, but it was closed while we were there. :(

I know! I love Nightmare Before Christmas and everything about it! Who is your favorite character? Have you been to Disneyland when they redo the Haunted Mansion for Halloween and Christmas. It is all Nightmare Before Christmas decorated! :love:

OMGOSH!!! NO! I actually have never been to DL only WDW=) But I've been to WDW over 20 times.... we r going to DL in a year or 2. I would have loved to have been there!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOSH!!! NO! I actually have never been to DL only WDW=) But I've been to WDW over 20 times.... we r going to DL in a year or 2. I would have loved to have been there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha! I have been to WD once and I am going again in December! :cool1: I go to DL ALL THE TIME! I have the Premier Annual Passport. It is gold and it's an annual pass to both Dl and WDW!!! But who is your favorite character??

I absolutely love this movie!! I agree the songs are absolutely amazing. I was watching videos on youtube a few weeks ago of Jack and Sally in Disneyland. They were so perfect!! Jack acted and sounded exactly right! He is definitely my fave character. :thumbsup2

I absolutely love this movie!! I agree the songs are absolutely amazing. I was watching videos on youtube a few weeks ago of Jack and Sally in Disneyland. They were so perfect!! Jack acted and sounded exactly right! He is definitely my fave character. :thumbsup2

I met Jack and Sally! We got in line when they came out and only waited about 5 minutes! The Jack we had I swear was the real Jack! It sounded just like him. I wanted my picture with them at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party with my Zero ears but the line was way to long. :(

Needed: Jack Skellington for teammate Sally(SweetSammyStar=)

Check DISNEY LIFE-The Game 4 details=)

I know! I love Nightmare Before Christmas and everything about it! Who is your favorite character? Have you been to Disneyland when they redo the Haunted Mansion for Halloween and Christmas. It is all Nightmare Before Christmas decorated! :love:

I read about that and i want to go so bad! But the trip is too far for us PAians. I wish that WDW would do it to. They would do it so great. I've never seen any of the characters in the park though. Or been to Disney around a holiday. i want to go though!

I read about that and i want to go so bad! But the trip is too far for us PAians. I wish that WDW would do it to. They would do it so great. I've never seen any of the characters in the park though. Or been to Disney around a holiday. i want to go though!

I love the ride so much. Disney does a great job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter