4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Hi
juste booked a RC for sept
when will I book the nightly shows ? Where do I do it
my dinner is at 530 pm
only one showing ?
thanks

What ship? You can only pre-book shows on Oasis and Quantum class.

Usually there are 2 shows a night, but I've been on Adventure and Independence in the past year and the first night has only 1 show time. EIther way, they work around the traditional dining times.

What ship? You can only pre-book shows on Oasis and Quantum class.

Usually there are 2 shows a night, but I've been on Adventure and Independence in the past year and the first night has only 1 show time. EIther way, they work around the traditional dining times.
I will be on mariner of the sea will there be one show or two ? Any need to book ahead ?

You cannot book anything ahead of time on Mariner. The headliner show is scheduled to accommodate the two set dining times early and late. Those on Late seating go to the early show before dinner. Those on early go after dinner. Those on MTD go to the one that fits their schedule.

there will typically be two different headliner shows during the week, and 1-2 guest entertainers. Usually one is the comedy guy.

You can look at old cruise compasses on the Royal Caribbean blog and get an idea of what you can expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter