Nightly Honeymoon Gifts - Need Help/Ideas!!

FonFon

Mouseketeer
As you can tell by my counter, my husband and I are spending our second honeymoon (which is really more our FIRST) at WDW this December. Since he has been out of the country since February (right after we got married), and won't get back until (HOPEFULLY) mid-November, he has missed many holidays, and we did not get to spend our birthdays together this year. So this trip is a combination honeymoon/birthdays and celebration for him re-enlisting in the Navy.

He REALLY wanted to stay concierge level, so I agreed to that. But I want to have them give him a gift each night during turndown service (i.e. leave it in the room).

We are staying there for six nights. I'm going to give him a bunch of candy on the first night, and since Goofy is his favorite character, I got him the animated Goofy telephone that Disney has put out.

Now I just need ideas for the other four nights! A friend mentioned maybe wrapping up something for ME to wear from Victoria's Secret, and letting him unwrap it.

Anyone else have any ideas? He doesn't do stuffed animals, and it's difficult to get him to wear any Disney-themed hats/shirts/whatever. It doesn't necessarily have to be a Disney themed item either, but I am just not having good idea flow over here! :o

Thanks!

The Victoria's Secret idea is pretty good, plus you could add boxers or something for him, too. Chocolates, a bottle of wine, a picture frame from wherever you are staying (to put in the best picture of you two from your trip).

Depending on how you feel about this, there is a little kama sutra giftpack that comes with honey dust and massage oil. That would make for a fun night. ;)

Those are all I can think of. Hope you get some good ideas!!

My husband and I are going in January for his belated 30th birthday and our belated 4th Wedding Anniversary. We are staying 8 nights, and I also am arranging to have a gift left in the room everyday. We are staying at the CBR, so I am just leaving the gifts with Guest Services and they will place them in the room at some point during the day.

I am trying to stick with a Disney theme but you could still do any of the following non Disney. So far I have (in no particular order)

- Sweets and cookies (I did found Disney themed ones at local stores)

- a pair of mickey boxers (and a new set of lingerie for me)

- a voucher for a round of mini golf (I made up a "gift certificate" and I have two golf balls)

- a plush Mickey dressed as a pilot and a lanyard with pilot donald on it - my DH is a recreational pilot, and he wears a security pass at work, so he can use the lanyard to carry his pass at DW and then for his pass at work when we get home.

- a big disney coffee mug (bought at the disney store on sale) and a bag of his favourite ground coffee

- a bottle of his favourite beer and a beer mug (I bought a cheap beer mug at the dollar store and with glass etching stuff from Michaels, put a mickey and the date on it) If we doesn't want to bring it home he doesn't have to, but he can sit and relax one evening after a hard day in the park.

- He really wants to go to the Space Centre but doens't think we have time, so early in the trip one of his gifts will be tickets to the
Space Centre and a day off from Disney - then he can choose the day

- a disney christmas decoration (our tradition is each year we buy a new decoration for our tree that is related to something we have done)

I still need one more item - I think I am going to find out what his ideal night will be and make a gift certificate for it, and a small related gift....I think he will choose dinner somewhere in downtown disney and then spending the evening at Jellys? or the Comedy Club or the Adventurers Club

Other things that I thought of doing or getting....
an hour of sailing on one of the lakes
a massage (and then I can get one too!)
small birthday cake, rent a movie and spend the night in
buy our photo from splash mountain and put it in a frame
or have our carictature drawn and then have the finished product left in the room
early on in the trip he will umm and ahh over something in a gift shop so I will go back and get it and have it delivered
a character breakfast - he says he is too old but he still talks about the one we went to at Disneyland in 1997!

<b>Welcome to the DIS and Adult/Solo Board, Rachael.</b> Those are great suggestions. I hope you have a wonderful trip in Jan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter