Night Time Show Priority - PtN or Pixar Show?

Kirbie

Mouseketeer
Hey All!

Heading down in two weeks - I'm so excited!!

We are going to DLR for 3 days and I am trying to prioritize night time entertainment. I love fireworks, but I absolutely adore Paint the Night. I saw it two years ago and made sure I got to see it twice - and I've watched it on my TV via YouTube many times since then.

Has anyone had any success trying to watch Together Forever and then making their way over to the second showing of Fantasmic!? If so, what tips do you have?

I'm trying to find a way to see all three night time shows but I also want to somehow see Paint the Night twice if possible.

Thanks for any suggestions you have!

To double up on shows:
You can watch the first Fantasmic! and stay in your spot for fireworks.

You can watch PTN and watch the 2nd Fantasmic! easily.

With some luck and some hustle, you can actually watch PTN, fireworks, and 2nd F! all in one night (works best if you’re willing to watch in front of Little Mermaid and bail on the last minute or two of PTN and/or potentially miss the beginning of fireworks).

Personally, though, I’d try for fireworks on night 1 just in case they’re cancelled. It hasn’t happened too often this summer, but you never know...

But yeah, you can easily do PTN twice and see all three shows in three nights (assuming fireworks happen).

I think it’s pretty safe to assume that Fantasmic! and Paint the Night are going to stay around for a while. But Together Forever is likely going to end this Fall and may never return. That might play into your priorities a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter