• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Night temperatures??

CampFanatic

Fort Wilderness; since 1985!
:cool1: CAN'T WAIT to leave the cold and snow behind us in Michigan! Five weeks from this Thursday we'll be on our way. I think even our five year old sheltie mix is excited to go when she sees us starting to prepare our motorhome to awaken from it's winter sleep. We have a new "baby" that will be traveling with us this time - a 9-1/2 month old female hairless Chinese Crested!! I've been busy making Mickey Mouse and Disney T-shirts for her little hairless body. She demands attention wherever we go with her unique look. :hippie: I'm worried about how cold it'll be at night for her? What kind of temps should we expect at night the end of March - beginning of April? Daytime temps? Our 2-1/2 year old granddaughter, our daughter and our son-in-law will also be traveling with us in their motorhome. We have THIRTEEN nights booked!!! :banana:

We've gone camping in March. It can be a bit cool at night (40s or so) and 70-80s at night. A sweater or jacket should be fine for the evening. Have fun! Remember the sunscreen too -- that's really important or you'll get burned (even if it's cloudy)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter