Night of Joy Share September 12, 2015

darthbrazen

Earning My Ears
I was thinking of hosting a Night of Joy Share. I have 4, and would need 6 more people for tickets for September 12th. Would anyone be interested in saving a few bucks? If so, please let me know.

I might be interested, we arrive on the 12th, I was looking at maybe attending, but I read that it's crazy crowded and just forgot about it. There would be 2 of us.

OK, so here is all of the info I've gathered. Tickets are regularly priced at $69.23, including tax. If we can get 11 people total, then we can get the price down to $57.13 each. So it isn't a huge savings, but if there are at least 2 of you, we can save about $24.00.

So that you all know how I'm getting this price. They give a discount for 10 or more people, then they give the group an 11th ticket for free. So I would split the cost evenly for the first 11 people to respond, $57.13 each. Anyone after that would need to pay $62.84 until we reached another 11 people. I would need to cut it off after 22 people, because more than that is simply too much for me to manage.

I can mail the cards out to you regular snail mail, I can send them with tracking for additional fee, or I can meet you at the gate at 4pm that afternoon.

So we would still need 3 more people. to get the discount.

Thanks for the info and volunteering to organize all this but we are going to pass.
We have an early departure the next morning and I think it would just be too much for us.

Well I have 3 slots left. If we can fill those, we can get the discount. Any others out there that might have a party of 3 that are interested in joining a NoJ group ticket purchase?

Still need 3 people to make this happen. If I don't have anyone soon, we may have to cancel this. Any other takers out there. We need 3 more commitments for Saturday Night only to get a discount.

I would be interested, and I need three tickets. Did you already purchase? Sorry, just planning now.

Awesome!!! As long as everyone is still in, we got our full 11 . WooooHooo!!!! Please send me your email address in a pm, so I can get us all taken care of this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter