night in the castle

You need to be at WDW, and get picked by the dream team. I think it starts in January.

The Castle is not completed yet so as mentioned above, they will start giving that away as a Prize in January. This is from the "offical rules"... as you will see it is a bit more than just the night in the castle...

Starting at the end of January 2007, three hundred and seven (307) ONE-NIGHT STAYS AT CINDERELLA CASTLE SUITE are available: Each prize consists of a ONE-NIGHT STAY ON THE NIGHT PRIZE IS AWARDED for winner and up to five (5) guests at the Cinderella Castle Suite in the Magic Kingdom® Park. Prize includes: dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table, photos with Cinderella, VIP viewing for SpectroMagic and/or Wishes shows (subject to availability) and select snacks and non-alcoholic beverages in the room. Each winner may also be celebrated in the Magic Kingdom® Park daytime parade (at Sponsor's sole discretion).

*The reason that they are only issuing 307 nights is because they will not be awarding this prize during nights of events like Grad Night and Night of Joy when the noise level in the room might be bothersome (for the comfort of everyone they have blacked out certain nights).

The Prize will be issued the same way as all the other YOAMD "official prizes" the Dream Squad will get a print out from the computer that says issue this prize at this time to the person that is in this location. With this, since it is awarded to one person (rather than a group of people like the Hats for example) it will be very specific, like at 12:15pm award this prize to the person in row 4, left seat of the Rockin Roller Coaster Train that is at Unload.

The Castle stay can be awarded at any of the prize distribution areas on WDW property (MK, AK, MGM, EPCOT, Typhoon, Blizzard or Downtown Disney) it is not exclusive to the Magic Kingdom (but you MUST be on property to win, it is not included in the mail in portion on the sweepstakes).

oo i cant wait im going in april. that would be a dream come true for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter