Night flight,DME luggage delivery ??

ZebraDomeCrazy

Silliness is one of my best qualities!
Hi all, I am sure it’s already been asked, BUT.... if our flight lands at 8:45pm, will we get bags delivered to room that evening, or will they be delivered to the room the next morning? Also, if we are awake late, can we pick up the bags ourselves that evening from Bell Services?? Thanks, Jane

ANY flight landing befkre 10 PM includes luggage dekivery.

Luggage is delivered up to three hours after you arrive at the resort.

Always, always, always carry on everything you will need for the first 24 hours at your destination - even heading home. Always.

ANY flight landing befkre 10 PM includes luggage dekivery.

Luggage is delivered up to three hours after you arrive at the resort.

Always, always, always carry on everything you will need for the first 24 hours at your destination - even heading home. Always.

So, are you saying they may knock on our door at midnight with luggage?

Midnight or later, IF you do not proactively let them know to hold your luggage until morning.

Yes. If your flight lands at 8:45 the estimated average time to reach your Resort on DME is 90 minutes. Luggage delivery is approximately 3 hours after that. So you are looking at perhaps as late as after 1 AM.
You can not pick it up at Bell Services yourself.

Hi all, I am sure it’s already been asked, BUT.... if our flight lands at 8:45pm, will we get bags delivered to room that evening, or will they be delivered to the room the next morning? Also, if we are awake late, can we pick up the bags ourselves that evening from Bell Services?? Thanks, Jane
If you want your luggage and don't want to be disturbed then i would grab your own luggage before getting to the ME desk.

Yes. If your flight lands at 8:45 the estimated average time to reach your Resort on DME is 90 minutes. Luggage delivery is approximately 3 hours after that. So you are looking at perhaps as late as after 1 AM.
You can.
You can tell them to hold your bags.
Then you can go get them whenever you want later

I got mine from Bell Services in September. I landed around 5:30-6 and got to the resort around 7-7:30. At 11:30 when I still had no luggage and no one was picking up at the Bell Stand, I went down and asked about it. They did have it, but were still delivering stuff that arrived an hour before my bags, so I asked if I could have my bags and they got them for me. Lesson learned for me, after about 5-6 PM, I will be picking up my bags at the baggage carousel. This has happened twice now with the other time I arrived at the resort at 6:15 and finally got bags around 11:30 PM after 2 phone calls. Arriving at 8:45, I would get my bags no question!

Thanks for the question! I was just thinking how was I going to search for threads about this (and estimated travel time from experience), and it was right there up top. :)

How late is bell services open in everyone's experience? My flight gets in at 8, and it's just me so I might go to Disney Springs for a bit after I check in. I'm assuming luggage delivery means dropping it off in my room, and I wouldn't want them to come knocking at 1:00 AM.
Not only is this my first time with Magical Express, it's my first time actually flying down there.....

Thanks for the question! I was just thinking how was I going to search for threads about this (and estimated travel time from experience), and it was right there up top. :)

How late is bell services open in everyone's experience? My flight gets in at 8, and it's just me so I might go to Disney Springs for a bit after I check in. I'm assuming luggage delivery means dropping it off in my room, and I wouldn't want them to come knocking at 1:00 AM.
Not only is this my first time with Magical Express, it's my first time actually flying down there.....
Bell Services is 24 hours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter