Nifty Fifty: The Great return of the Sauciers! - April 2022 TR

I made it! I didn't know if this trip would be get completed. We leave for our next trip on Saturday! If you made it all the way to the end and want to follow along on our next adventure, you can find me on the following socials:

Instagram @cind.ariella
Facebook Cind Ariella
Twitter @CindAriella
Threads @cind.ariella

I will probably mostly post on instagram and facebook. But I am hoping to post more this trip.

Can you get the mushroom bisque at the lounge?

I think you can. Not sure if it's available at Territory Lounge or Geyser point or both.

We stopped and watched a little of the stage show from afar. Left before it was over.

I have yet to watch the show. We were like you and when Danielle was little it was a must do.

Gwen and I tried to be sleepy again for a picture.

You did great.

We are weird, we love small world.

Danielle loves it too. So does Michelle and all of her family.

Morgan thought we were crazy. Only watched him sing for a couple minutes. We always say we are going to have lunch here one time and never do.

We eat here just to see him. The very first trip we took the kids on all together we ate here so it's a core memory.

You can see how happy Morgan was to be there?

I was just thinking the same thing.

Tinkerbell Gift left bags for the girls to carry any over flow items as carry on for the plane. She is a smart thinker....

Love the bags!

Cheshire Cat tails? Yup... I mean minus the fun colored icing..

I'm so jealous.

Somebody was DONE with vacation. Not saying who...

Teenagers.

Morgan got 202,800!!!! She was very excited that she was able to break the 200 mark.

Very impressive!

It has never been the actual One Man’s Dream movie. Always a preview of something. So, I was actually kind of excited to watch it!

I don't think I've ever seen it too.

Checked in out front at and since they said they would text us when our table was ready, we grabbed a photo with a photo pass guy standing by the lake.

Love getting a photo here.

Cause you know she is family too! It was hilarious.

:rotfl2:

These were good onion rings.

I do like these onion rings.

I will say our table wasn't one of the cool ones with the tv right on the table.

We have yet to get one of the cool tables.

I just wanted something not fried, so I went with the salad. It was pretty good. The Salmon was well cooked. I was very happy with this. And it was perfect for this point in the trip.

The last time we ate here we all got the salad. We had hit the time in our trip when we needed a salad.

Which I thought was actually kind of nice.

I agree.

This was the stash of snacks that we brought home... I might have to do that again this trip!

That's a lot of snacks.

We ended up doing 58 rides! And I counted up the rides we did multiple times, and we did 86 rides total.

We also walked
106.73 over the course of the trip!

That's a lot of rides and steps too.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
You got your report finished before your next trip!!!
I have loved reading along and look forward to following you in your next adventure. I am missing WDW this summer so I’ll just have to travel with you!
Love your last day at HS - you really did manage to pack in a lot especially for a travel day. Your server sounds like a lot of fun at 50’s PT. Just enough interaction without overpowering everyone ( especially teenagers). Great report and wishing you safe travels:goodvibes

IMG_2624
Like why? Why are we posing like this in frontierland?!?!!
So, I totally agree that this pose is an odd choice for Frontierland, LOL, but you all look super cute!! :)

And then Andy ordered the
Enchanted Apple
Skyy Infusions Citrus Vodka, DeKuyper Pucker Sour Apple and White Cranberry Juice
It’s basically an apple martini. He liked it. Personally think they make this drink on the small side but Andy liked it.
yummy! That's my drink of choice for that meal, too. And I totally agree, they under-pour it for sure!!!

E7]
53001695958_89a07c8816_z.jpg
LOL Poor Morgan!! Someday she will look back at this picture and laugh and think how much she loves her Dad :)

Then went inside to wait in the lobby. Very cute. Love how it looked like living rooms. We had never been here before!
IM
Primetime is our favorite!! We eat there almost every trip, but if not for a meal we still always stop to get drinks at the Tune-in lounge. I LOVE the theme in there!

Such a great wrap-up to your trip!!! (except the part where and Andy get COVID--ugh!) Have an amazing trip!! We're leaving on Saturday, too, but headed to Universal this time around....actually we'll be at Animal Kingdom next Thursday to do a Wild Africa Trek. Let me know if you guys will be there, too, so we can try to say hi!!

headed to Universal this time around....actually we'll be at Animal Kingdom next Thursday to do a Wild Africa Trek. Let me know if you guys will be there, too, so we can try to say hi!!
Thursday is a rest day for us… we plan to hang out at the resort all day but will be headed to Disney Springs for dinner.

Wild Africa Trek will be fun!!! I want to do that one day.

Love your trip report! You gave me so many ideas for my mother/daughter trip this fall. We are working on out must dos and dining choices. Could you post a picture of your backside of water mug? My DD loves that joke.
We are planning on doing the Wild Africa Trek ( my sister and family loved it last spring) too. Will you be posting a final report after this trip or just on social media? Have a great trip!!!

We are working on out must dos and dining choices. Could you post a picture of your backside of water mug? My DD loves that joke.
Here you go! It's actually a double walled water bottle. So, it doesn't sweat, which is nice.
https://flic.kr/p/2oNQMQx]Untitled[/url]

https://flic.kr/p/2oNTLKp]Untitled[/url]

https://flic.kr/p/2oNVLsR]Untitled[/url]
It didn't photograph well. But I love it.
Will you be posting a final report after this trip or just on social media? Have a great trip!!!
I hope to start another trip report. They help fill the void between trips!

You got your report finished before your next trip!!!
Barely! But I did it!

Love your last day at HS - you really did manage to pack in a lot especially for a travel day. Your server sounds like a lot of fun at 50’s
I always book us a later flight out so we can do something before we leave. My family doesn't alwasy love that, though.

Here you go! It's actually a double walled water bottle. So, it doesn't sweat, which is nice.
https://flic.kr/p/2oNQMQx]Untitled[/url]

https://flic.kr/p/2oNTLKp]Untitled[/url]

https://flic.kr/p/2oNVLsR]Untitled[/url]
It didn't photograph well. But I love it.

I hope to start another trip report. They help fill the void between trips!
yay! for another trip report (I am going to try to follow you on socials too) and thanks for posting this pic, I will have to be on the lookout for this on our trip

Great trip report! I will be following along on Facebook!
I hope you have a wonderful trip! Say hi to the epic ladies you will be seeing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter