Nickelodeon Studios Show Schedule?

loribell

DIS Veteran
I tried in vain last summer to find out taping schedules. Does anyone know how I can get this info? My DS would love to be able to see a taping of slime time live. Also, how do you go about getting tickets for the tapings? We will be in Orlando June 1st through the 13th doing Universal and Disney if this helps.

Thanks for any info you can give.

Lori

Well I don't know about tickets.
But..........we were just there a few weeks ago and in the Nickolodean area of the park. We were just standing there when a Universal employee came up and asked us if we would like to be in a taping of Slime Time. My youngest daughter was in heaven! She has wanted to do that forever! It had Frankie Muniz and Amanda Bynes (sp) in it. The girls actually got to talk to Amanda! It was one of the highlights of our trip!

Good Luck!

Call 1-407-363-8500 shortly before you visit. They can only give info within the next few weeks.

Lori - We did this with my DS on last trip 11/00. I know I did pull up schedules somewhere on line (cant find the site now). We were told to go to Guest Services at a certain time (sorry again, can't remember exactly!) which we did and we were given a choice of show times and tickets. We sat in the audience bleachers for the taping of the show. My ever resourceful DS started talking to one of the girls prepping the audience and charmed his way on-stage for a quick sketch - what fun! So try that # because this was a hi-light for him (called home from park and had DS tape the show for us, too) - or maybe try emailing Nickelodeon web site for help. We were also told that they pick the contestants early in the day by walking around the parks and interviewing kids - maybe someone who's done that will know more.

and then was given two other numbers. Finally, I got through to a guest services person who told me they would be taping M-F for the month of Feb. She didn't know of an "automated info #" though....
Jenn

Slime Time Live

I called (407)363-8500 which I think is Nickelodeon about a month ago. The woman I spoke with said they are scheduled to tape Slime Time Live June 3 - June 7. I sure hope they stick to this schedule because we'll be there that week and my kids would LOVE to see it!

By the way, I got this phone number from a very good book on Universal which has been mentioned on these boards. It's by Kelly Monaghan and titled Universal Orlando: the Ultimate Guide the the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure.

You could also try the Universal Studio Audience Center at (407) 224-6355.

I believe you go the the Geyser around 2:00 PM and the tickets are first-come, first-serve.

Hope to see you there!

Betty Jean

Thanks everybody. Hopefully my DS will get to enjoy a taping this year. Last summer he wanted to and we went one week after the last taping.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter