Nice site for adult cocktails, photo's prices, reviews

gah! a pregnant lady with a 2 year old in need of a stiff drink right now should NOT be looking at this! lol! cool site! thanks for sharing. our next trip i'll still be pregnant but i'll be sure to use the site for the trip after that!

gah! a pregnant lady with a 2 year old in need of a stiff drink right now should NOT be looking at this! lol! cool site! thanks for sharing. our next trip i'll still be pregnant but i'll be sure to use the site for the trip after that!

You shouldn't be giving a 2 year old a stiff drink no matter how much he needs it.:lmao:

Since you all seem like kindred spirits I'd just like to share a tip that my better half and I came up with while staying at POP on our first and only trip to WDW: The gift shop sells pints of Captain Morgan. The food court sells coke slushies. Rum & Coke slushie, anybody?

Since you all seem like kindred spirits I'd just like to share a tip that my better half and I came up with while staying at POP on our first and only trip to WDW: The gift shop sells pints of Captain Morgan. The food court sells coke slushies. Rum & Coke slushie, anybody?

That is a great idea! I won't be staying at the POP but maybe I can find a slushie machine in our hotel (Dolphin) or close by. Before we do check in we will be picking up some food and supplies and alcohol will be included on the list :rotfl:

I think all of the resort gift shops sell alcohol in some fashion. But, the frozen coke is gone from the Pop food court, unfortunately.

I think I will pack me a bottle of Jack Daniels and a couple of 2 liters of Strawberry Fanta for our Dec trip, that is a really nice mix.

I had some kind of adult beverage that the bartender at POFQ made up, said it was something new he was trying, I sure wish I could remember what it was, it was sooo good on a hot summer evening. All I remember was it had cranberry juce in it.

Suzanne

I think all of the resort gift shops sell alcohol in some fashion. But, the frozen coke is gone from the Pop food court, unfortunately.
GAAAAAH! No more coke slushies? Well that just stinks. Oh well, now there's no reason to buy that refillable mug.

sigh. Thanks for the head's up.

GAAAAAH! No more coke slushies? Well that just stinks. Oh well, now there's no reason to buy that refillable mug.

sigh. Thanks for the head's up.

Sorry, I think they have been gone for awhile now. That is bad, because you had a great idea...lol

Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter