Nice News Revisited November 2023 Exercise Challenge

Hi all! Finally getting back on track after a wonderful trip to WDW! I know I hit my goal for October - we averaged 5 miles a day! But for November, I'll aim for 500 minutes. Lots of park walking last Wednesday through Friday - I'll take 120 minutes there. One of my favorite things - seeing Halloween decor one night, and Christmas the next morning! They really make magic! The gingerbread house was almost done in the Grand Floridian - we got to see two burly construction workers in a cherry picker sparkling the 'snow' on the roof! So cute!
My husband and I had a lovely stroll yesterday (and brunch), so 40 more minutes there.

160/500

+105 for the past few days.

180/900 20%

True confession... I've started watching Christmas movies and holiday baking shows. I no longer try to keep the holidays separate because time flies by so quickly, so there will be bits of Christmas décor here and there when I host Thanksgiving. And with the time change sun is setting at 4:45p here now, so some colorful lights will be going up outside soon.

Everyone is on the board! Congratulations to livih99 and Oneanne on reaching Benevolent Blue, and to BonnieF for jumping right in at Outstanding Orange!

It's Election Day in the US. Here's an article about an unusual "I voted" sticker design (be careful if you don't like things with several legs).

And following up on BonnieF's report, here's information about the Grand Floridian gingerbread house and other Disney holiday gingerbread displays.

Yay! I love baby animals!

I have 30 minutes from last night that I forgot to add. 150/525

I'm going to take the day off tonight. I took Charles to work with me today and I spent most of my day trying to wrangle him, so I feel like I already had a workout, even though I didn’t. He's so busy for a baby who can't even crawl yet! 😅

+105 for the past few days.

180/900 20%

True confession... I've started watching Christmas movies and holiday baking shows. I no longer try to keep the holidays separate because time flies by so quickly, so there will be bits of Christmas décor here and there when I host Thanksgiving. And with the time change sun is setting at 4:45p here now, so some colorful lights will be going up outside soon.
I've also started watching Christmas movies (thank you, Hallmark Channel!), and our Disney tree is up. We have not yet done the rest of the decorating, but I wanted to be like Disney and have Disney holiday decor up on November 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter